Tuesday, August 28, 2007

26 August 2007 Convocation

Huuu..so nervous...26 august 2007 is my Convocation at Dewan San Choon. i reach MCA Dewan San Choon ab 11.30am, to grab the chances taking pic with my frenz at the morning session. Bo bian, this batch have too many BBA graduand, so have to separate into morning session and afternoon session.




When i reach MCA, ~walau ei~, jus one word..people mountain people sea..(in english), i though i saw blue ocean strategy (not funny) , all graduand in blue color walk there and walk here jus to take photo.


Unfortunately, my convocation started at afternoon session, so my fren David told me to dress up the Attire so we can take pic with other frenz at a very very big Sunny day!!! (Damn Hot)





~Hazel & me~





~Tracy,Ah lian,Siew Ngok,Alan~







~Boss (Khoyee) and us~

~To be continued~

No comments: